By using this website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect from your first use of this website. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this website must be terminated immediately.
- For the purposes of this agreement, “content” means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and audio, published on this website, whether copyright of Learning Yogi or a third party.
- All material on this website is the copyright of Learning Yogi or third parties. You may view the content of this site on screen. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use this website content in any way except for non-commercial, personal or educational use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of this website’s content except for non-commercial, personal or educational use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of Learning Yogi.
- You agree to use this website for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, nor restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of, this website.
- Any contributions that you make to this website must be your own, they must be civil and tasteful, they must not contain any unlawful or objectionable content and they must not infringe the law.
- Your contributions/donations/sponsorships made in favour the Learning Yogi Foundation are strictly non-refundable.
- No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure; therefore any information sent by e-mail is at your own risk.
- Any donations that you make to the Learning Yogi Foundation will be used to buy tablets for underprivileged children and to meet the overhead costs of running the organization.
- Learning Yogi may direct you to external sites on the World Wide Web. Learning Yogi is not responsible for any data or other information available from any third-party website and you acknowledge that Learning Yogi shall have no liability to you for any damage or loss arising from the access to, use of, or reliance on such data or information. You shall be solely responsible for complying with any and all terms or conditions imposed by a third party on its website.
- Learning Yogi will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from the use or loss of use of this website, or the loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising from or in connection with the use of this website.
- You agree to indemnify and defend Learning Yogi, at your expense, against any claim or action brought against Learning Yogi arising out of or related to (1) your use of this website; or (2) your violation of any terms of this Agreement.
- Learning Yogi reserves the right to change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this website after any changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
All claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with this website shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the state of West Bengal in India.
We do not spam. If you receive any unsolicited bulk email mentioning this domain, please report it to us immediately. We shall investigate and deal with your complaint promptly. We have a zero-tolerance approach towards spam.
Personally Identifiable Information
This web site may collect personally identifiable information about you. The information may include your name, your email address, your phone number, and your mailing address.
How shall we use, or potentially use, your personal information?
Your personal information may be used to send you emails or postal mails about Learning Yogi’s products and initiatives, as well as general information on topics related to education and social development.
You may be invited to participate in surveys, contests, product reviews and general discussions.
We shall not disclose your personal information to any third parties under any circumstances.
What options do you have to easily limit the use of your personal information?
You may ask us to provide you with the details of your personally identifiable information that is stored with us or you may request changes to your personally identifiable information that is stored with us by contacting us. You can also contact us at any time and ask us to remove all your personally identifiable information that is stored with us.
Legal Basis for Processing Your Personal Information
When you sign up for any of our games, apps or other software, we are processing and storing your data on the basis of a legitimate interest to customize your child’s experience in our game, to make sure that a child who is using our game is doing so with the consent of a grown-up, and to prevent payment fraud and free trial abuse. This data will be retained indefinitely. You have the right to complain to the concerned authorities if you think there is a problem with the way we have handled your data.